As a small Australian-owned business, we thank you for your consideration of our 24 hour cancellation policy. Our booking policy not only protects our business, but also affects our affordability and ensures fair treatment to all our clients.
Please book carefully.
We know that things don’t always go to plan and sometimes you’ll need to cancel your appointment. Life happens – we totally get it! If you do need to cancel, we respectfully ask for at least 24 hours notice as this gives us time to fill your spot.
All appointments require a credit card at the time of booking and the following charges will apply:
- Less than 24 hours notice of a cancellation will result in 50% charge of your initial booking cost.
- No shows are required to pay 100% of the initial booking service cost and unfortunately may limit your ability to rebook with us in the future.
This also applies to bookings secured with a gift voucher: failure to arrive to your appointment or not providing the required notice may result in a forfeited or reduced value voucher.
We consider our clients a special part of our Glamazonia family, so we would like to share some particularly important policies we have implemented to protect the safety of all our clients, team, and suppliers. Your health and wellbeing remain our highest priority.
Please kindly return any online forms prior to your appointment as there may be contraindications that may mean it is not appropriate to complete your service as originally arranged.
If you or anyone you know have been in contact with or have any cold / flu-like symptoms that may include a runny nose, sore throat, sneezing or a temperature, please get in touch with us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. The refund of booking fees for appointments rescheduled outside of our cancellation timeframes may be withheld, this is at the discretion of the owner and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
As per the Australian Governments regulations, you must NOT bring any friends, partners, or children to your appointment. It is now a condition of entry that you must be wearing a mask or similar face covering as well as sanitising your hands upon entry. If this is not possible due to medical or personal reasons, please contact us before your appointment for a confidential discussion with our staff.
We are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing for so many clients, we feel it is important for us to be transparent with you about our health and safety practices.
Our staff are Diploma Qualified which means we have nationally recognised training in infection prevention & control and regularly review the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (the Act) & Public Health and Wellbeing Regulations 2019.
For your piece of mind, we list below a summarised infection prevention and control work practice.
- Frequent disinfection of product testers, handrails, floors, door handles, equipment, furniture & all other frequently touched surfaces within the beauty clinic.
- Social Distancing in clinic.
- Hand santisers available in common areas as well as individual treatment rooms.
- We use a heat based sterilisation machine for all metal instruments, including lash and brow tweezers.
- Our Therapists use the appropriate PPE during and after your appointment.
- Disposable masks and gloves are changed immediately after your appointment, replaced with new gloves when cleaning and replaced again with new gloves for every client.